When you work with Commercial Vehicle Specialist at Mountain View Nissan, you can choose a flexible leasing program that will support your business. A Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) Lease is a unique financing opportunity with great tax benefits. [*] Let Mountain View Nissan's one-stop shopping lease program help you to grow your business.
Plus receive a Complimentary Commercial Upfit and 5 Year/ 100,000 Mile Bumper to Bumper Warranty.
WHAT IS TRAC LEASING AND HOW DOES IT WORK?
- A TRAC Lease is used for vehicles used more than 50% of the time in the trade or business of the customer.
- A TRAC Lease allows you to take advantage of the benefits of leasing while retaining the option to purchase the equipment at the end of the lease term at a value set at the beginning of the lease term.
- You, Mountain View Nissan and NMAC work together to pre-set the residual value.
- All new Nissan vehicles qualify.
ADVANTAGES OF GETTING ON "TRAC"
- Write off your monthly lease payment as an operating expense. TRAC leases are usually considered off-balance sheet financing, a 100% deductible operating expense providing huge cash-flow benefits.[*]
- TRAC leasing does not have any mileage or wear and tear clauses, which means no mileage penalties.
- Take advantage of multiple terms and residuals per term and customize your monthly payments to fit your budget needs.
- Taxes, up fits, and the cost of accessory installation can be included in the capitalized cost of the lease.
- TRAC Leasing provides a one-stop shopping experience when ordering and arranging financing for vehicles.
END OF LEASE
TRAC Leasing allows for you to maintain the advantages of owning, while still leasing. At the end of your lease you can:
- Pay the residual amount and own the vehicle
- Finance the residual amount
- Return the vehicle subject to an adjustment under the lease
- Lease or purchase a new vehicle
CUSTOMIZED LINES OF CREDIT
Mountain View Nissan and the NMAC line of credit program is a valuable tool for leasing or purchasing vehicles when you need them. We like to think that as your business grows, your business's NMAC line of credit will be there to support each new venture.
Contact Mountain View Nissan and our team of Commercial Vehicle Specialists today to learn more. *Consult with your tax professional before making any financial obligations.