The All-New MTN View Nissan College Grad Program provides the following benefits
- Simple "No Haggle, No Hassle" buying experience
- Pre-negotiated pricing PLUS all applicable incentives
- Receive one of the best available rates (even if you don't have prior credit history)
- 90-day deferred payment option
Qualifications for the College Grad Program:
- Graduation within six months or past two years from an accredited United States two or four year university, college, graduate school or nursing school
- Students currently enrolled in graduate school are eligible
- Present employment or future employment beginning within 90 days of financing approval
- Sufficient income to cover normal living expenses and car payments
- Valid auto insurance
- Approved credit
MTN View Nissan's College Grad Program features a wide range on new Nissans - Altima, Altima Coupe, Rogue, Sentra, Versa Hatch, Versa Sedan (exclude S trim) Juke, Xterra, Frontier, & Cube. Come and see us today!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
What is the vehicle discount?
There is simple "No Haggle, No Hassle" Friends and Family pricing. College Grads can buy a new Nissan for $250 under Dealer invoice PLUS all applicable rebates.
How do I get the Nissan College Grad Discount?
Just complete the form below and we will contact you to set up an appointment. Our sales staff will work with you to explain all your options. Don't forget to bring along your proof of program eligibility, to receive your vehicle discount.
What do I need to bring to the dealer to show proof of program eligibility?
- Proof of graduation within the past 24 months or written confirmation of upcoming graduation within the next 6 months
- Proof of current or future employment that begins within 90 days
- Proof of insurance
Can I combine the Nissan College Grad discount with current incentives?
Yes. When you visit MTN View Nissan we will show you all the details on eligible incentives.
Do I have to purchase or lease through NMAC?
Yes, you must purchase or lease through NMAC to be eligible.
Are dealer-installed options covered by this discount (e.g., theft-deterrent devices)?
No. Any additional dealer-installed options, conversion/up-fit packages, Nissan Protection Plans and other extra-charge items will be supplied at a price agreed upon between you and MTN View Nissan.
Can I use a trade-in with this program?
Please contact MTN View Nissan for more information about trade-ins.
Does the purchase\lease require a down payment?
That will depend and MTN View Nissan will be happy to provide options on the down payment of your chosen vehicle.
I recently bought\leased a new Nissan vehicle. Can I still apply for the Nissan College Grad Discount?
No. Previous purchases/leases are not eligible.